Due to the voter approved Sound Transit construction project, Tyee Club football game day parking for the 2010 season was reallocated and assigned based on Tyee Club football priority ranking.Please click here for a full-screen PDF of the new parking map.
Tyee Club Parking
• Donors will be using parking stalls, instead of stack parking, in all lots to provide more parking for Tyee Club members. Attendants will be in the parking lots to direct members to open parking spaces.
• Parking locations within each donor lot are first come, first served. One car will be allowed to occupy one space per parking permit. Specific stalls cannot be saved.
• Parking permits are valid for the assigned lot only. There is no out of area parking.
• If you would prefer to park in a group, all members need to have a permit for the same lot, park in the lot assigned and drive into the lot together.
• RVs and vehicles with trailers MUST park in designated RV parking lots and have a pre-arranged RV permit.
• Shuttles are available from the E-1 parking lot to the North Plaza of Husky Stadium before and after the game. Post game shuttles will have to wait for the initial large crowd to clear before they can begin running people back out to their vehicles. Shuttles will be available 3 hours prior to kickoff and will run as long as needed. There will be a golf cart in the E12 lot running from the Waterfront Activities Center to the Southwest Plaza, beginning 2 hours prior to kickoff.
• If you lose your permit, there is a $25 replacement fee per permit, per game. Contact the Tyee Club office at 206.543.2234 or email@example.com to replace your permit.
• Arrive early - parking facilities will be open four and a half hours before the start of the game. Waiting will not be allowed at any of the parking facilities before opening.
• A correctly dated season parking permit is REQUIRED to park in pre-reserved facilities.
• Follow the directions provided with your parking permit.
• Officers will direct traffic leaving the Montlake area so that you can exit as quickly as possible. You might not leave the same way you arrived.
• Please park in designated lots provided for game day parking. Illegal parking will be strictly enforced on and off campus, and will be subject to tagging and towing at the owner's expense.
RV and trailer parking at Husky Stadium has changed due to Sound Transit construction. RV’s and vehicles with trailers must have an RV-specific parking permit prior to entry into any campus lot.
• RV parking is available to Tyee Club members in the following lots: E-1RV, E-15RV and E-5RV.
• Overnight RV parking is not allowed.
• Public RV permits can be purchased for $100 per game by contacting 206.685.3410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Trailers are not allowed unless there is a second permit for the trailer or RV. All trailers with a separate permit must be situated inside a parking stall and not block any drive lanes.
Husky Football has a longstanding tradition of tailgating and we plan to keep it that way! However, many changes will be implemented this year due to the Sound Transit construction.
• All tailgating items should be placed in front of and behind your vehicle without infringing on other parking spaces.
• BBQs and open flames are not allowed in any of the parking garages or enclosed parking structures including the Triangle Parking Garage, Central Parking Garage, Padelford, West Campus Garage.
→ Washington Administrative Code 478-136-030 and Seattle Municipal Code 12A.24.025: It is illegal to display or possess open containers of liquor or to consume alcoholic beverages in a public place without a proper permit. This pertains to all University property, including parking lots.
→ Tailgaters may not occupy more than one parking space or save spaces.
→ Portable outdoor furniture, tents and portable generators are permitted. Couches or other large furniture items are not permitted.
→ Tailgaters must respect other people and property, properly dispose of trash and cooperate with law enforcement authorities and University personnel.
→ Promotional or marketing activities and/or the sale of products, food or beverages is not permitted except with proper authorization from the University.
→ Tailgaters must comply with all applicable University, city, state and federal rules, policies, ordinances and laws. Violation of any UW Tailgating Rules can result in fines, loss of game tickets or loss of tailgating privileges.
East Campus Lot Directions (Tyee Club member parking only)
• E-1 from the south: Travel north on Montlake Boulevard past Husky Stadium and Hec Edmundson Pavilion. Stay right when the road splits. Turn right at the light at Walla Walla road.
• E-1 from the north: Travel south on 25th Avenue NE. Take a left onto NE 44th Place. Go straight through the light onto Walla Walla Road.
• E-1 from the east: Travel west on 45th Street from Sand Point Way. Take a left at the five-way stop onto Mary Gates Way. Take an immediate right onto Clark Road.
• E-5, E-8 and E-9 lots: From NE 45th Street, turn south onto Mary Gates Way. Take the first right onto Clark Road.
• For E-5, take a right onto Douglas Road, following signs toward the E-5 lot.
• For E-8, take a right at Canal Road, following signs toward the E-8 and E-9 lot. Follow Canal Road around the east side of the baseball and soccer fields until it opens up into the E-8 lot.
• For E-9, take a right at Canal Road, following signs toward the E-8 and E-9 lot. Follow Canal Road around the east side of the baseball and soccer fields until it opens up into the E-8 lot. Turn left onto Walla Walla Road, passing the Conibear Shellhouse. Go straight through the stop sign into E-9.
• E-12 from the south: Cross the Montlake Bridge and take the first right into the E12 lot.
• E-12 from the north: Travel south on Montlake Boulevard. Get in the left lane and take a left at the entance to E12, just before the light at Pacific Street.
• E-12 from the west: Take a left onto Pacific Place from Pacific Street. Turn right onto Montlake Boulevard. Get in the left lane and take a left at the entrance into E12, just before the light at Pacific Street.
Use your game ticket to ride FREE to and from Husky football games on all regular Metro buses, special Husky football transit service (including service from Park Rides) and Sound Transit Route 554.
For all information on regular Metro bus routes and schedules, check Trip Planner.
Park & Ride Bus Service
Free Park & Ride service begins two hours prior to the scheduled kickoff of every home football game, with buses departing each location every 20 minutes. The final in-bound buses will depart approximately 50 minutes prior to kickoff (Exception: the last buses from the South Renton and the Federal Way Park & Rides leave 60 minutes prior to kickoff). Following the game, buses will be lined up at designated locations near Husky Stadium. Each Park & Ride location is designated with a color-coded sign, which will be on the front and front-side windows of each bus. Buses will depart when they are completely full.
• PARK & RIDE LOCATIONS
→ Shoreline Park & Ride (18821 Aurora Ave North, Shoreline, WA 98133 – South of Aurora Village North)
→ Northgate Park & Ride (10200 1st Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125 – South of Northgate Mall)
→ Kingsgate Park & Ride (13001 116th Way NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 – From I-405, NE 124th/Totem Lake Exit)
→ Houghton Park & Ride (7024 116th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033 – From I-405, NE 70th Street Exit)
→ South Kirkland Park & Ride (10610 NE 38th Place, Kirkland, WA 98033 – From SR-520, 108th Ave NE Exit)
→ Eastgate Park & Ride (14200 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, WA 98007 – From I-90 East, Richards Road/Factoria Exit; From I-90 West, 161st Ave SE/156th Ave SE/150th Ave SE Exit
→ South Renton Park & Ride (205 South 7th St., Renton, WA 98057 – From SR-167, S. Grady Way Exit)
→ Federal Way Park & Ride (32320 23rd Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003 – From I-5, S. 320th St. Exit)
• PARK & RIDE SIGN COLORS
→ Shoreline: Blue
→ Northgate: Yellow
→ Kingsgate: Green
→ Houghton: Green
→ South Kirkland: Red
→ Eastgate: Gold
→ South Renton: White
→ Federal Way: Brown
• SPECIAL DOWNTOWN/BALLARD/LAKE CITY METRO HUSKY FOOTBALL SERVICE
Special Metro Husky Football Service buses pick up passengers along routes from Downtown Seattle, Ballard, and Lake City/Sandpoint. Special service buses begin operating approximately one hour and 30 minutes before kickoff.
• ROUTE MAPS
→ Downtown Bus Service
→ Ballard Bus Service
→ Lake City/Sand Point Service
Arriving by boat is a great way to get to Husky Stadium. Many Husky fans arrive by boat, moor in Lake Washington and pick up the easy shuttle boat service to the dock adjacent to the stadium.
• BOAT MOORAGE PERMIT APPLICATION
→ Boat moorage at the dock requires a permit, available on a season or single game basis.
→ Your application, including a copy of your vessel registration and proof of insurance, must reach the Tyee Club office one week before the permit is needed.
→ Only those boats displaying a valid moorage permit will be allowed in the boat moorage area and provided moorage space on gameday.
→ View the Boat Moorage Map here.
• BOAT SHUTTLE SERVICE
Husky fans arriving by boat may also use the boat shuttle service provided on gameday.
→ After you anchor in the bay, signal the boat shuttle service driver with a hand wave that you wish to be picked up for an inbound trip to the stadium.
→ The ride inbound is free; you pay for the outbound trip. Tickets for the outbound trip can be purchased for $6 per person at the Waterfront Activities Center before entering the stadium. Children under 12 ride free.
It’s easy to get to the game by bike. The Burke-Gilman Trail runs from Ballard to Bothell and adjacent to Husky Stadium.
• Once you get to the stadium, lock up to a bicycle rack.
• Bike maps can help you plan your route.
• Click here for more information on riding your bike to the University of Washington, including maps and other resources.
For help finding an easy walking route to Husky Stadium, view the Get Around U-District map and North Capitol Hill map. The Burke-Gilman Trail also provides a easy and safe walking route to Husky Stadium.
Tyee Club members and public season ticket holders can request disability parking with a valid Washington State disability placard.
• To request a season disability placard, contact the Athletic Department at email@example.com. You will be required to provide a copy of your Washington State disability placard.
• Disability parking will be located in the following lots: E-1A Disability, Graves, Triangle Parking Garage and E-12.