Monday's Football Links
Here are some news and notes from around the web from the last few days:
- On Saturday, the Seattle Times' Bob Condotta wrote a story on Senio Kelemete. The Senior left tackle and team captain has come a long way and now looks like a potential draft pick in next year's NFL draft.
- The San Antonio Express-News had a story on Saturday about the last few years at UW under coach Sark and the culture change he has brought with him. The Express-News also has a story giving some insight into Baylor's recent athletic turn-around.
- Scott Johnson of the Kitsap Sun writes about the tough decision that Chris Polk has to make about whether to leave for the NFL or come back to UW for his senior season.
- SportsPressNW.com provides a very detailed statistical comparison between UW and Baylor to see how they match up.
- Baylor Defensive End Tevin Elliott won't be able to play in the Alamo Bowl due to a knee injury.
- Ryan Divish of the Tacoma News Tribune writes about the Huskies' under-appreciated wide receiver Jermaine Kearse. While Kearse has taken some criticism over the years, his time at UW has been very productive.
TrackBack URL: http://cstv.collegesports.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/29096
MOST RECENT POSTS