Wednesday Spring Football News Roundup
The Husky football team held practice No. 7 of the spring season yesterday at Husky Stadium, meaning that they just about reached the halfway point of their 15 workouts.
There were a variety of topics covered in the local papers following Tuesday's session. Here's a look:
• In the UW Daily, Taylor Soper writes about senior-to-be Nate Williams stepping up into a larger role.
• In the Tacoma News-Tribune, Todd Milles investigates the life of the four early enrollees in this piece.
• One regularly-occuring subject this spring has been the depth concerns on the defensive line. The Everett Herald's Scott Johnson has a look.
• In the Seattle Times, Bob Condotta takes a look at the recovery of 1,000-yard tailback Chris Polk.
• At GoHuskies.com, the focus was on Cameron Elisara.
• Finally, coachsark.com, has the Daily Top Five.
See you at practice Thursday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.
TrackBack URL: http://cstv.collegesports.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/5043
MOST RECENT POSTS