“Working with Women’s Soccer continues to be a challenging and rewarding assignment. The caliber of student-athlete that Lesle and Amy continually bring to campus combined with the high expectations makes it a desirable position. I’m grateful to be a part of such a well-respected program.”
Follow Melton on:
- In his fifth season as an athletic trainer at UW with the women's soccer and rowing teams.
- Originally from Valparaiso, Ind.
- Chris was the head athletic trainer at Madison Southern High School from 2007-09.
- Worked as an assistant athletic trainer at Carson-Newman College in 2009.
- Received his bachelors in athletic training from Purdue in 2007 and his masters in athletic training from University of Kentucky in 2009.
- Is a Licensed Certified Athletic Trainer and an American Red Cross CPR/First Aid/AED Instructor.
- His hobbies include: reading, hiking, biking.
- Is engaged to Erin Yingling, who is also an athletic trainer.