- Competed on vault and floor in the GymDawgs' season opener against Ohio St., posting a 9.7 on vault and a 9.8 on floor to tie for second.
- Tied for third on vault with a 9.775 at ASU, also posted a 9.775 at Denver.
- Led the GymDawgs on vault with a 9.825 (season-high) at the Metroplex Challenge, also tied her season-best on floor with a 9.8.
- Scored a 9.85 on vault against Kentucky to take first. Also competed on floor, but couldn't finish her routine due to injury.
- Competed on vault in nine of 12 meets in 2015, including NCAA Regionals.
- Against Minnesota, posted a 9.85 to take first on vault.
- Posted a 9.825 on floor against ASU, San Jose St. and UC Davis.
- Tied for first on vault with a 9.8 against SPU, and also took second with a 9.825 on floor.
- Against Arizona, tied for second on vault with a 9.8 and posted a 9.85 on floor.
- Posted matching 9.875s on vault and floor, taking first on vault and third on floor.
- Scored a 9.8 on vault and a 9.85 on floor against UCLA.
- Tied for third on floor with a 9.85 against Cal and Sac St.
- Posted a 9.825 on vault against Utah.
- Competed all-around against BYU and took second on vault with a 9.8.
- Tied for third on floor with a 9.85 against Oregon St. and SPU.
- Scored a 9.8 on vault and 9.825 on floor at Regionals.
- Competed for STGA of Endwell, N.Y., as a level 10 gymnast
- Placed second in vault at regionals and third in vault at state this year.
- Was a three-time JO National Qualifier.
- Placed first on vault and floor exercise at the JO NIT.
- Finished first at vault in the I Love New York Cup with a score of 9.9.
- From Binghamton, N.Y.
- Daughter of Steven and Sherrie Yacalis.
Yacalis's Career Bests
||9.875 vs. Stanford (Feb, 8, 2014)
||9.650 at Brigham Young (March 7, 2014)
||9.750 at Pac-12 Championships (March 23, 2014)
||9.875 vs. Stanford (Feb. 8, 2014)
||38.500 at Brigham Young (March 7, 2014)