- Competed on bars, beam and floor in all of the GymDawgs’ meets in 2015.
- Posted 9.8s on bars and beam at NCAA Regionals.
- At the Pac-12 Championships, posted a 9.8 on both beam and floor.
- Recorded a 9.825 on beam to tie for second in the opening meet against Kentucky.
- Posted a 9.85 on bars against NC State to tie for second in the event.
- Against Arizona, her 9.85 on beam was good enough for fourth place. She also recorded a 9.8 on floor.
- At the OSU Quad Meet, posted a 9.825 on bars.
- Scored a 9.825 on beam to lead off the Huskies at UCLA.
- In meet aganist California and SPU competed on bars, beam, and floor. Earned a 9.8 on floor and tied for 3rd place with teammate Janae Janik on beam with a 9.850.
- Earned a 3rd place finish on beam with a 9.850 in meet at Stanford, where she also competed on bars and floor receiving a 9.825 in both events.
- Competed on beam in every meet.
- Tied for fourth place with a 9.825 on beam against UCLA.
- Scored a 9.85 on beam to tie for first at BYU.
- Recorded a 9.8 on beam against Stanford, second best on the team.
- Injured her ankle on vault warmups at NCAA Regionals and was unable to compete.
- Competed on beam and floor at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Tied her career-high on beam (9.850) and floor (9.875) in the home finale. She tied for first on beam winning her first title of the season and tied for third on floor.
- Tied her season-high on floor at ASU with a 9.825 and also competed on bars and beam
- Set a new career-high on beam vs. No. 6 Utah with a 9.850 to tie for second, also competed on bars and floor.
- Posted solid scores of 9.800 on bars and beam at UCLA, also competed on floor.
- Posted new season-highs vs. Arizona on bars (9.850) and beam (9.825), competed on vault for the first time on the year.
- Posted a 9.725 on bars, a 9.800 on beam and a 9.775 on floor at the Metroplex Challenge.
- Competed on bars, beam and floor in the home opener and tied for second on beam.
- Competed on three events on opening weekend at Minnesota.
- Was the top freshman and all-arounder for UW on the season.
- Posted season/career-highs of 9.825 on vault, three times, last at NCAA Regionals, of 9.875 on bars vs. CMU/SJU on March 9, of 9.850 on beam at Arizona on Feb. 24, of 9.875 on floor at Pac-12s and a 39.375 in the all-around at Arizona.
- Won eight event titles on the season, two on floor at Michigan State (9.800) and Boise State (9.825), two on beam at Boise State (9.800) and at Arizona, two in the all-around vs. Arizona and at Cal, the vault at Cal with a 9.800 and the bars at ASU with a 9.850.
- Was the top Husky finisher in the all-around at Pac-12s finishing 19th with a 38.875, and also the top Husky finisher on vault and bars at the meet.
- Named Most Consistent by the team.
- Attended Cedarburg High School.
- Trained with M&M's Gymnastics.
- Former junior international elite and a two-time U.S. Classic qualifier.
- Placed second on bars and fourth on beam, floor, and all-around at the 2009 Kansas State meet.
- Placed sixth on bars and eighth on vault at the 2008 Region 3 regional meet.
- Carried a 3.5 GPA in high school.
- From Mequon, Wisc.
- Parents are James and Debbie Fechter
- Nickname is Mack
- Chose UW because she "had an immediate connection with both the coaches and the team; I knew right away that the University of Washington was the school for me."
- Her favorite color is turquoise and she loves frozen yogurt.
- If she could be an animal, she would be a white snow leopard.
- Her favorite artists include Drake, Ke$ha and Trey Songz.
- Loves Thai food and broccoli.
- Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.
Fechter's Career Bests
||9.875 vs. CMU/SJSU (March 9, 2012)
||9.875, at UC Davis (March 13, 2015)
||9.875, 2x, last vs. BYU/SPU (March 15, 2013)
||39.375 at Arizona (Feb. 24, 2012)