- Has competed on beam in every meet during the 2015 season.
- Posted a season-best 9.875 against Arizona to tie for first.
- At UCLA, scored a 9.825 on beam.
- Recorded a 9.85 to take fourth against Utah on Valentine's Day.
- Competed on bars and beam in every meet.
- On bars against Minnesota and received a 9.825, second-best on the team, and earned a 9.85 on beam to finish in third place in the event.
- Against Arizona State, San Jose State, and UC Davis she received a score of 9.875 on bars.
- In meet against Seattle Pacific, scored a 9.850 on the bars and a 9.825 on beam.
- Against Arizona received an 9.875 on both bars and beam, tying for first in both.
- Received a score of 9.825 on the beam against Stanford, tying for fourth.
- Against UCLA she received a score of 9.925 on bars to tie for first and a 9.875 on the beam to take second.
- Recorded a 9.825 on both bars and beam against Cal and Sac. St., tying for second on bars.
- Placed second on beam with a score of 9.875 against Utah, and also got a 9.85 on bars.
- In meet against Oregon State and Seattle Pacific, received a 9.800 on bars and a 9.850 on beam.
- At the NCAA Regional meet, scored a 9.850 on Bars.
- Posted a 9.800 on bars and beam at NCAA Regionals.
- Competed on bars and beam at Pac-12 Championships.
- Placed second on bars in the home finale with a new career-high 9.875.
- Competed on bars and beam at OSU, at ASU, vs. Utah.
- Was solid on all three events at UCLA, tying a career-high with a 9.750 on floor, scoring a 9.750 on bars and a 9.825 on beam.
- Against Arizona, had a 9.850 on bars, a 9.850 on beam and a 9.750 on floor.
- Competed on bars and beam at the Metroplex Challenge
- Had a career-high on bars with a 9.800 in the home opener to tie for third and won the beam title with a 9.775.
- Competed on bars and floor for the first time in her Husky career as the season-opening meet at Minnesota, posting a 9.725 on bars to tie for third.
- Battled injuries at the beginning of the year that she sustained at the end of high school.
- Competed on beam for the Huskies posting a career-high 9.925 vs. LSU/SPU on Feb. 17.
- Competed on beam during the Pac-12 Championships.
- Attended San Dimas High School.
- Trained with West Coast Elite.
- During the 2010 Elite Season, placed sixth in the all-around at the Nastia Liukin Supergirl Cup; was an Elite Qualifier, placing first on bars, first on beam, and first in the all-around; placed 12th in the all-around at the Visa Championships.
- During the 2009 Level 10 Season, was the JO National Champion, finishing first in the all-around, first on bars, first on beam, and second on floor.
- Achieved the San Dimas High School Gold Star Award every semester from 9th to 12th grade, awarded to students who have a 3.5+ GPA after each semester along with two school involvements.
- Jaclyn K. McCartin is from West Covina, Calif.
- Her parents are Creighton and Judy McCartin.
- Nickname is Jack.
- Loves the color green and would be a frog if she could be an animal.
- Favorite movie is Taken, favorite season is summer and loves being with her best friend.
- Has been doing American Sign Language for nine years.
- Would like to visit New Zealand and England.
Coach Joanne Bowers on Jaclyn:
Preseason 2014: "Jack is the most improved gymnast from last year! She is one of our top bars and beam performers, with great lines and difficulty. She is working hard to make our floor lineup right now also and could really help us with her beautiful dance. She made the dean’s list last year and is doing a great job in the classroom too."
Preseason 2013: "She struggled a lot as a freshman but has really started to figure it out and works so hard. I will be surprised if she isn't helping us on three events this year: bars, beam and floor. If we can get her in lineups on all three events she will really help our team. I'm excited about her progress."
McCartin's Career Bests
||9.600 vs UCLA (February 16, 2014)
||9.925 vs UCLA (February 16, 2014)
||9.925 vs. LSU/SPU (February 17, 2012)
| Floor Exercise
||9.750, 3x last @ Cal w/ Sac. State (February 22, 2014)
| All Around