Dads & Daughters
Dads & Daughters
The Husky Dads and Daughters program provides unique opportunities for fathers and daughters to spend quality time together while attending various Husky Women's sporting events throughout the 2015-2016 season. Create memories, enjoy rare behind the scenes experiences, and share with your daughter the importance of exercise, good sportsmanship, and competitive team play.
Purchase your Dads & Daughters Package HERE!
The $35 Dads and Daughters package includes one adult and one youth ticket to six Husky sporting events throughout the 2015-2016 season. Take part in members-only interactive activities and experiences at each event. Member benefits include:
- Invitations to Dads and Daughters events, including a special National Girls and Women in Sports Day celebration.
- Exclusive interactions with Husky student-athletes and coaches.
- Dads and Daughters t-shirt available to pick-up at Husky games.
- Special group discount for the September 12 and September 19 Husky Football home games, call the Husky Ticket Office (206) 543-2200 in advance.
Dads and Daughters Game Dates:
- Husky Women’s Soccer Match vs. Stanford | October 25 (5:00 PM)
- Husky Volleyball Match vs. Colorado | Sept. 27 (6:00 PM)
*Please note game dates are subject to change.
How to Sign Up
*Each $35 ticket includes admission for one (1) adult and one (1) daughter to six (6) select Husky Dads and Daughters games. Package cannot be split or combined with any other offer.
*Your Husky game tickets will be mailed at least two weeks prior to each Dads and Daughters event (tickets will be left at Will-Call if a package was purchased two weeks before the event). You will receive a Fall mailing (to include Soccer and Volleyball), a Winter mailing (to include Basketball and Gymnastics) and a Spring mailing (to include Softball tickets).
*All Dads and Daughters tickets are in the General Admission section (GA Section). Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
*For questions about the Dads and Daughter’s program please call 206-616-6194.