THE ZONE DRIVEN BY TOYOTA
ABOUT THE ZONE
The Zone is an exciting tailgate experience that features entertainment, food, beverages and fun for the Husky faithful. A GAME TICKET IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO THE ZONE. Socialize with friends, family and other Husky Alumni.
Exciting Features of The Zone
• Fun activities for fans of all ages
• Food, beverage and full service bar available for purchase from Elliott's Oyster House, Metropolitan Grill and Wing Dome
• Continuous free shuttle service from the E-1 parking lot
• Get up close with the Husky Team as they walk through The Zone into Husky Stadium
• Interactive Kid Zone with fun football activities
• Broadcast home for KJR-AM 950 and other media partners
The Zone is located on the East Practice Field of Husky Stadium between the Waterfront Activities Center and Husky Softball Field. Main entrances are located at the NE and SE ticket gates of Husky Stadium; both open 3 hours prior to kick-off.
Hours of Operation
The Zone offers full service pre-game for 3 hours prior to kick-off, during halftime and with limited service post-game for approximately one hour.
PRIVATE VIP TENTS
Dawg fans and businesses have the opportunity to rent custom private VIP tents for entertaining corporate clients, associates and friends in a first-class setting. Private VIP tents are perfect for hosting the ultimate Husky tailgate. A Zone tailgate tent can be customized to your needs, ranging from accommodations for 15-300 people.
Private VIP Tent Amenities
• Covered tent with a private porch
• 50" flat screen HD TV
• Option for a dedicated server from Consolidated Restaurants, Inc
• Sit down and stand up tables with linens and chairs.
Consolidated Restaurants, Inc. is the official restaurant provider of The Zone. You will have extensive food and beverage options available for purchase and an option for a dedicated server for the duration of your time.
Tickets can be packaged with your private VIP tent or sold separately.
To reserve a suite in The Zone or for more information, email TheZone@img.com or call (206) 616-6842.