DAWG PACK TICKETS
A limited amount of single-game student tickets will be sold to each home football game two Monday's prior in-person at the Husky Ticket Office starting at 8:30 AM. These are available on a first come, first served basis. The cost is $20 per game for football and are not guaranteed to be in the Dawg Pack section. Men’s basketball single game sales procedure will be released at a later date. Your Husky Card is required for purchasing a Dawg Pack ticket.
Single game Dawg Pack football ticket on-sale dates:
- Oregon: Monday, 10/5 at 8:30 AM
- Arizona: Monday, 10/19 at 8:30 AM
- Utah: Monday, 10/26 at 8:30 AM
- Washington State: Monday, 11/16 at 8:30 AM
Dawg Pack tickets are now transferrable on a game-by-game basis! We are working to make student seating more accessible for those who cannot attend games but wish to give their tickets to others who can attend in their stead.
- Tickets can only be transferred from one UW student to another eligible UW student with an active Husky Card.
- Student must be registered for fall quarter.
- Student must not already have Dawg Pack tickets on account.
- Deadline to transfer tickets is 12:00 PM (noon) one business day prior to the game.
- The donating student must complete the Student Ticket Transfer Form.
- The receiving student will receive a confirmation email once the ticket transfer has been completed.
- The donating student releases access of that ticket going forward (i.e. they cannot get it back unless we get a transfer request from the receiving student).
Support your fellow Huskies and keep the Dawg Pack section loud and proud! Make sure to check out the Monthly Calendar for a complete schedule of all upcoming sporting events. UW students receive FREE admission to every regular season Husky home game for all sports, except Football and Men’s Basketball, by presenting a valid Husky Card at the entrance. These regular season home events include: Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer, Women’s Volleyball, Women’s Basketball, Gymnastics, Baseball and Softball.
*Admission is free to everyone for cross country, tennis, golf, track and crew events.
Dawg Pack seating for all Husky home games is filled on a first come, first served basis. Please arrive early, especially for Husky Men’s Basketball games as space is limited in the Dawg Pack section. For Husky Football and Men’s Basketball ticket information click HERE.
DAWG PACK BENEFITS AND PROMOTIONS
For Dawg Pack Appreciation Days, UW Students with a valid Husky Card will receive a FREE food voucher while supplies last. Please see the selected 2015-2016 Dawg Pack Appreciation Games below and check back often as more games will be added throughout the year. For the complete schedule of all upcoming sporting events click HERE.
|Women's Soccer vs. UCLA||Oct. 1, 7:00 p.m.|
|Men's Soccer vs. SDSU||Oct. 2, 6:00 p.m.|
|Volleyball vs. Arizona||Oct. 7, 7:30 p.m.|
|Gymnastics vs. Oregon State||Feb. 5, 7:00 p.m.|
|*Please note game dates are subject to change.
More sports to be added as schedules are confirmed.