- Has started all five games for the Huskies
- Recorded a goal and an assist against Kentucky in the Huskies 4-1 win
- Invited to play at Mexico U-20 World Cup camp
- Made 14 appearances this season, including the last five games of the season, and earned two starts
- Recorded one assist and seven shots on the season
- Made her Husky debut in a 0-3 loss vs. UCF, recording one shot
- Assisted game-winning goal to Jaclyn Softli vs. UNC Greensboro, which was also Perez's first start as a Husky
- Played her club soccer for the PSV Union Football Club in Palo Alto, Calif.
- Helped PSV Union to the NorCal Cup title in 2009
- Won another title with PSV Union at the 2009 U.S. Club Soccer Regionals
- Competed for Mexico at the U-17 Women's World Cup in 2009 that did not make it our of the group stage
- Helped Mexico to a quarterfinal appearance at the U-20 Women's World Cup in 2012
Coach Gallimore on Perez:
"Amanda is a talented and skillful midfield player with a great sense of the game. She has tremendous passing ability and is a playmaker from a holding position. She has tremendous training habits and a very outgoing and fun personality. Amanda is a tremendous addition to our program. We look forward to helping her continue to pursue her Mexican National Team aspirations as well as become a great collegian."