- Rowed in the Men's 2nd Freshman 8+ in the Varsity/Freshman Challenge at the Class Day Regatta
- Rowed in the Men's 2nd Freshman 8+ at the Husky Open against OSU
- Rowed in the Men's 2nd Freshman 8+ against WSU
- Rowed in the Men's 2nd Freshman 8+ in the Freshman 8+ Event at the Windermere Cup
- Rowed in the Pacific Coast Rowing Championships
- Rowed in the winning Men's Varsity 4+ at the IRA National Championships at Mercer Lake, New Jersey
Other Rowing/Athletic Experience:
- Began rowing with Green Lake Crew in my Sophomore year of High School
- Raced Henley Royal Regatta in England
- Trained and competed with the United States Junior National Team, and traveled in 2012 to Berlin, Germany to compete in the US High Performance Team
- In 2013 I was again given the opportunity to race at Henley Royal with my home crew of Green Lake
- Was captain of his high school swim team, and played football
- Enjoys traveling, speding time with family, backpacking, and trying to figure out what my roommates are saying at all times.
- Favorite class at UW so far was Astronomy, 'Exploration of the Moon'
- Favorite memory as a Husky was the Head of the Lake Regatta
- If he wasn't rowing, he would want to play football