2011 Apple Cup Transportation Information
Parking is available in a number of lots near CenturyLink Field. There are also many parking garages and lots in the central business district to the north of CenturyLink Field. Many garages and lots are in the Metro free ride zone, which extends as far south as Jackson Street.
CENTURYLINK EVENT CENTER GARAGE
- Located just south of CenturyLink Field on Royal Brougham Way. Access to the garage is available by using the Royal Brougham overpass from both the east and the west.
- Garage opens 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Parking at the CenturyLink Event Center Garage is $30 per vehicle
- Please visit IPMSeattle.com/applecup (dial 0 to reach an operator) to purchase a parking pass
SAFECO FIELD GARAGE
- Located just south of Safeco Field on Edgar Martinez Drive at First Avenue
- Garage opens 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Parking passes purchased in advance are $25
- Click here to purchase a pass for the Safeco Field Garage and save $5 off the gameday price.
- If available, game day parking is $30 per vehicle
Disability parking is available in the CenturyLink Field North Lot. Enter at the main lot entrance at King Street and 2nd Avenue. Please visit IPMSeattle.com/applecup to request a disability parking permit. All fans requesting a disability permit must have a state issued disability placard.
- Limited space for RV parking is available in the CenturyLink Field North Lot. Enter at the main lot entrance at King Street and 2nd Avenue.
- The cost for an RV pass will be announced when it is available.
- Please visit IPMSeattle.com/applecup to request an RV pass
- There will be no day of game sales of RV parking in the North Lot
CHARTER BUS PARKING
- All Charter bus parking will be on the Safeco Field Garage Plaza. Access Charter Bus parking from First Avenue, then east on Massachusetts. Staff will direct charter busses to the plaza from there.
- The cost is $60 for charter buses to park
- Click here to purchase a pass for charter buses.
- There will be no day of game charter bus sales at the Safeco Field Garage
OTHER PARKING LOTS NEAR CENTURYLINK FIELD
The University of Washington is not affiliated with any of the parking companies or garages listed below. This list is provided as a convenience and is subject to change. The University of Washington is also not responsible for your vehicle or personal belongings when parking at any of the listed lots.
|Republic Parking||1619 3rd Ave.||3rd Ave. and Stewart Street|
|Merrill Place Garage||76 South King Street||1st Ave. South and South King|
|Stadium Innovation Center||1531 Utah Ave. South||
South Atlantic Street and Utah Ave. S
|US Bank Centre||1420 5th Ave.||6th Ave. and Union Street|
|West Edge Garage||1500 2nd Ave.||2nd Ave. and Pike Street|
|Century Square Garage||1501 4th Ave.||
3rd Ave. and Pike Street
|Butler Building Garage||114 James Street||2nd Ave. and James Street|
|The Sinking Ship Garage||515 2nd Ave||2nd Ave. and Yesler Way|
|United Parking Garage||400 4th Ave||
4th Ave. below Yesler Way Overpass
|United Parking Garage||213 Cherry Street||2nd Ave. and Cherry Street|
|4th Ave. and Columbia||723 4th Ave.||4th Ave. and Columbia Street|
SURFACE LOTS (North of Royal Brougham)
|Lot Operator||Street Address||Cross Streets|
|Diamond Parking||922 1st Ave. South||1st Ave South|
|1000 4th Ave. South||4th Ave. South and South Royal Brougham|
|1005 6th Ave South||6th Ave. South and Airport Way South|
|615 1st Ave.||1st Ave. and Cherry Street|
|210 4th Ave. South||4th Ave. South and South Washington St.|
|305 1st Ave. South||1st Ave. South and South Main Street|
|300 2nd Ave. South||2nd Ave. South and South Main Street|
|202 Occidental Ave. South||Occidental Ave. South and South Main St.|
|123 3rd Ave. South||3rd Ave. South and South Yesler Way|
|220 2nd Ave. South||2nd Ave. South and South Washington St.|
|84 South Main Street||Post Ave. and South Main St.|
|614 Maynard Ave. South||
Maynard Ave. South and South Weller
|1000 6th Ave. South||6th Ave. South and South Vermont St.|
|520 6th Ave. South||6th Ave. South and South Washington St.|
|6th Ave. S. and S. Washington||6th Ave. South and South Washington St.|
|IPM||412 South Main Street||5th Ave. South and South Main St.|
|500 South Jackson Street||5th Ave. South and South Jackson St.|
|519 South King Street||6th Ave. South and South King St.|
|821 Airport Way South||6th Ave. South and Airport Way South|
|U-Park||1006 1st Ave South||1st Ave S & S Royal Brougham Way|
|414 4th Ave.||4th Ave. below Yesler overpass|
|527 Yesler Way||5th Ave. & Yesler Way|
|120 5th Ave South||5th Ave. South & South Washington St.|
|201 6th Ave South||6th Ave South & South Washington St.|
|425 South Washington||4th Ave South & South Washington St.|
|313 Maynard Ave. South||
South Main St. & Maynard Ave. South
|701 4th Ave.||4th Ave. & Cherry St.|
SURFACE LOTS (South of Royal Brougham)
|Diamond Parking||1251 1st Ave. South||1st Ave. South & South Atlantic St.|
|1750 Occidental Ave. South||Occidental Ave. South & South Holgate St.|
|1746 1st Ave S||1st Ave S & S Holgate St|
|2250 Occidental Ave S||Occidental Ave S & S Stacy St|
|1410 Airport Way S||Airport Way S & S Atlantic St|
|1763 4th Ave S||Airport Way S & S Atlantic St|
|1731 4th Ave S||4th Ave S & S Holgate St|
|1920 1st Ave S||1st Ave S & S Holgate St|
|1955 1st Ave S||1st Ave S & S Holgate St|
|1560 1st Ave S||1st Ave S & S Massachusetts St|
|1910 1st Ave S||1st Ave S & S Holgate St|
|1915 1st Ave S||1st Ave S & S Holgate St|
|U-Park||1201 1st Ave S||1st Ave S & S Royal Brougham|
|72 S Atlantic St||1st Ave S & S Atlantic St|
|2246 1st Ave S||1st Ave S between S Walker & S Stacy|
|2430 1st Ave S||1st Ave S near S Stacy|
|2764 1st Ave S||1st Ave S near S Lander|
OTHER TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
Central Link Light Rail (Sound Transit)
The Port of Seattle, Sea-Tac Airport parking garage is offering 1/2 price parking for Husky games played at Centurylink. Fans can take Link Light Rail to the game after parking in the airport garage. The reduced price is only $2 per hour. More details are available at the Port of Seattle web site.
- Central Link Light Rail (Sound Transit) trains run every 10 minutes from the Airport to the stadium (with stops at 9 stops) and north of the stadium to Westlake (4 stops). There is a 600 stall parking garage at the Tukwila International Blvd. Station.
- Two stations are close to CenturyLink Field The International District/Chinatown Station at Fifth Avenue South and South Jackson, and the Stadium Station at Fifth Avenue South and Royal Brougham Way
- Cost for passengers is up to $2.75 each way depending on how far they travel
- Fare is free for U-Pass holders
- Central Link Light Rail Schedules and information: http://www.soundtransit.org/
Sounder Trains (Sound Transit) - APPLE CUP SCHEDULE
- From the south, starting in Tacoma. Stops are in Tacoma, Puyallup, Sumner, Auburn, Kent, Tukwilla and Seattle (King Street Station).
- From the north, starting in Everett. Stops are in Everett, Mukilteo, Edmonds, and Seattle (King Street Station).
- Cost for adult passengers us up to $4.75 each way depending on how far they travel.
- Fare is free for U-Padd holders.
- Schedules and fare information available at http://www.soundtransit.org
Regional Sound Transit Express Bus Service
- Sound Transit Express buses run from as far south as Tacoma to downtown Seattle and from as far north as Everett to downtown Seattle
- Sound Transit Regional bus routes that serve downtown Seattle and stop near the stadium include: 510, 511, 522, 545, 550, 554, 577, 578, and 594.
- Cost for passengers is up to $3.50 each way, depending upon distance traveled
- Sound Transit Express Schedules and information: http://www.soundtransit.org/
Local King County Metro Bus Service
- 15 daily routes drop off within 3 blocks of CenturyLink Field, including on routes 71, 72, and 73 from the University District
- Cost for passengers is $2.25 each way
- UW game tickets are NOT valid for free transportation on buses to CenturyLink Field
- Fare is free for U-Pass holders
- Schedules and information: http://metro.kingcounty.gov/
Park and Ride Service (King County Metro) - PARK AND RIDE SERVICE IS NOT FREE FOR THE APPLE CUP
- Park and Ride Service will begin 2 hours prior to kickoff from one of 4 locations. Buses will depart each location every 20 minutes. The final in-bound buses will depart approximately 50 minutes prior to kickoff with the exception of the Federal Way Park and Ride which will depart approximately 60 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Park and Ride Locations:
- Northgate Park & Ride (10200 1st Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125 South of Northgate Mall)
- South Kirkland Park & Ride (10610 NE 38th Place, Kirkland, WA 98033 From SR-520, 108th Ave NE Exit)
- Eastgate Park & Ride (14200 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, WA 98007 From I-90 East, Richards Road/Factoria Exit; From I-90 West, 161st Ave SE/156th Ave SE/150th Ave SE Exit
- Federal Way Park & Ride (32320 23rd Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003 From I-5, S. 320th St. Exit)
- Following the game, buses will be lined up at designated locations near CenturyLink Field. Each Park and Ride location is designated with a color-coded sign which will be on the front and front-side windows of each bus. Buses will depart when they are completely full.
- Park and Ride Sign Colors
- Northgate: Yellow
- South Kirkland: Red
- Eastgate: Orange
- Federal Way: Brown
- Cost per passenger is $5.00 round trip ($2.50 each way)
- No passes UPASS, Transfers, etc. are valid for this service
- Regular ferry service from Bainbridge Island and Bremerton arrives at the Coleman dock at Pier 52 a couple blocks from CenturyLink Field
- Schedules and fare information are available at http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries