Hours of Parking Enforcement
Monday to Friday: 6AM to 9PM
Saturday: 7AM to Noon
Monday to Friday: After 9PM
12PM Saturday to 6PM Monday
Do NOT park in Lot E-9 (the lot directly in front of the tennis center) without a valid permit for that lot. Valid permits are required in Lot E-9 at all times on all days of the year.
Patrons WITH a valid UW Seattle Daytime Quarterly/Annual Parking Permit:
- May utilize "Out of Area" parking* privileges before 7:30AM and after 4PM in any unrestricted parking areas including E-8 without stopping at a gatehouse.
- UW Seattle Daytime Quarterly/Annual Parking Permit holders may use their Husky Card to park in E-1 at no additional cost.
Patrons WITHOUT a valid UW Seattle Daytime Quarterly/Annual Parking Permit:
- May park in the E-1 lot (located North of the IMA soccer fields) and pay upon entry:
- $6 → Husky Card OR Cash (Exact change ONLY)
- $2 → U-Pass Carpools (Monday to Friday, 6AM-4PM)
For U-PASS Carpools, each person must have a U-PASS and money in a Husky Card Account
- May utilize "Pay & Display" stations located in:
- Front of Tubby Graves Bldg. & IMA → $3/hour & 2 hours max; Cash, Visa,/MasterCard
- Lot E-4 for parking lots E-4 or E-5 → $3/day; Cash & exact change ONLY. There is no pay stations at E-5 so you will have to use the pay stations at E-4 to park in lot E-5.
- May utilize "pay by stall" stations
- Located west of lot E-8 along Walla Walla Rd. → $3/hour & $15/day; Visa/MasterCard OR coins
- Stop at a gatehouse for a permit or contact parking services at (206) 221-3701 for short-term disability parking or the DSO or Disable Student Services for long term disability parking.
- CHECK LOT SIGNS CAREFULLY FOR RESTRICTIONS, SUCH AS EVENT PARKING, BEFORE PARKING!
For more information or if you experience trouble using pay-stations, visit uw.commute.com or contact Commuter Services by email at email@example.com or by phone at (206) 221-3701, press 0 to talk to someone.