- Appeared and started in 20 of the Huskies' 21 games in 2015, starting at center back.
- Named to the CoSIDA Academic All-District 8 First Team.
- Named to the Pac-12 All-Academic First Team.
- Played and started all 23 games for the Huskies on the backline
- Recorded three shots in 2014
- Pac-12 All-Academic First Team
- 2014 Capitol One District 8 Academic All-District Second Team
- Played in all 20 matches, starting in 18 and playing
- Became a bigger part of the Husky back line as the season progressed, playing a full game in 10 of the final 12 games of the season
- Played and contributed in all eight Husky shut-outs this season
- Recorded four shots on the season, including three in a 2-0 victory vs. Central Michigan
- Made her Husky debut in the season-opener at Seattle U playing 16 minutes
- Made her Pac-12 debut off the bench at USC playing 48 minutes
- Earned her first start at Colorado and played 60 minutes
- Started and played the entire game against both Arizona and Arizona State
- Four-year letter winner at Corona Del Mar High School in Newport Beach, Calif.
- Team captain her senior season and led her team to a No. 5 ranking in the ESPN Rise CA State Rankings and No. 9 in the Powerade Fab 50 Winter Rankings
- Her team reached the CIF Southern Section quarter-finals four consecutive years (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) and won the Pacific Coast League Championship three times (2009, 2011, 2012)
- Received All-CIF honors in 2010, 2011, 2012
- All-County and Pacific Coast League Offensive MVP in 2011
- 2012 OCVarsity Girl’s Scholar Athlete
- 2011 ESPN Rise California All-Star
- Class of 2012 Regional Top 20 player by TopDrawerSoccer.com
- 2012 ECNL National Championship Finalist
- Also a decorated member of the varsity track and field, lacrosse and basketball teams while at Corona Del Mar High School
- Received league honors for lacrosse in 2012
- Awarded her high school’s female athlete-of-the-year in 2012
- She was a National Merit Scholar Commended Student, AP Scholar, California Scholarship Federation Seal bearer and also earned an Academic Letter with Highest Honors