Sept. 11, 2010
• Washington improved to 1-1 on the season with a 41-20 win over Syracuse at Husky Stadium on Sept. 11, 2010.
• The Huskies improved to 3-1 against Syracuse, and 2-0 in games played at Husky Stadium. The first game of the series was played in 1973 here in Seattle.
• Jake Locker matched his career-best with four touchdowns against Syracuse. The Huskies QB also moved into third place in passing yardage (passing Damon Huard & Marques Tuiasosopo) and total completions.
• Defensive tackle Sione Potoa'e carried the American flag for the Huskies out of the tunnel. His father, Aleki, serves for the United States Army and is based in Ft. Lewis (Tacoma)
• Kiel Rasp made his Husky Stadium debut with a 40-yard punt in the first quarter.
• Mason Foster tallied the Huskies first sack of the season. The senior linebacker also finished with 10 tackles (2 for loss) and a forced fumble, the first Huskies forced turnover of the season.
• Kevin Smith's 30-yard return in the second quarter was the longest of the season for the Huskies' kick return unit.
• Dating back to last season, Jermaine Kearse has gone above the 100-yard receiving mark for the third game in a row. Kearse also set career highs in receptions (9), touchdowns (3) and receiving yards (179).
• TE Marlion Barnett made his first-career catch in the third quarter.
• The Huskies first interception came from DB Gregory Ducre in the fourth quarter.