Oct. 13, 2012
- Marcus Peters made his UW-high second interception.
- Keith Price threw his 41st and 42nd career touchdown passes and is now fourth on the UW’s all-time list. He only trails Jake Locker and Brock Huard, who each had 53 career TD’s and Cody Pickett who had 55.
- Price started the game with three incompletions. He connected on his next 16 passes before an incompletion to Cody Bruns with 2:33 left in the third quarter.
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins continued his move up the Huskies top-10 list for career receptions by a tight end. He now has 70 and is 4th on the all-time list. Next up on the list is Rod Jones (81). A complete list of all-time reception leaders by UW tight ends can be found on page 113 of the record book.
- Bishop Sankey entered today’s game having rushed for 100-plus yards in three-straight games. He finished with 54 today.
- UW’s defense held Marqise Lee to two catches. He had caught at least 8 passes in the last 9 games.
- Since 1969, UW has played three-straight games against Associated Press top-15 teams seven times. Their overall record is 7-14 during those stretches. Last time they played three-straight against top-15 teams was 2010 (@Ariz, Stan, @Ore) where they went 0-3. They have went winless in those stretches three times and went 3-0 only once, 1981 when they ended the season with wins over No. 3 USC, No. 14 WSU and No. 13 Iowa (Rose Bowl).
- This was the 82nd meeting between the two teams. The Trojans hold a 50-28-4 advantage.
- Tonight’s attendance of 66,202 is the most the Huskies have ever drawn at CenturyLink Field in six total games.
- USC has now gone a school-record 187 straight games without being shutout. The last time the Trojans were shut out was 1997 at Washington.
- Silas Redd’s 57-yard run on the first play of the game was a season-long rush for the Penn State transfer.
- Dion Bailey made his fourth interception of the year. Conference-wise, OSU’s Jordan Poyer made his fifth of the year today at BYU and WSU’s Deon Buccanon entered today’s action with four.
- Robert Woods moved into sole possession for second all-time on USC’s receptions list. He has 212 and trails only Dwayne Jarrett (216).
- Redd collected his 10th career 100-yard rushing game, three coming with USC.
- Washington held Woods and Marqise Lee to a combined seven catches, the first time the duo failed to reach double-digits combined catches. Their previous low was 12 at Stanford.
- USC has now blocked 3 kicks in 2012 (today’s punt along with 2 field goals earlier this year). USC has 17 blocked kicks since 2010.