Dec. 4, 2006
- Ryan Appleby's 24 points is a career high for the junior. His previous career high was 18, set against Loyola Marymount on November 25, 2005.
- Appleby also tied a career high with six three-pointers made. His previous high in three-pointers was set against Loyola Marymount on November 25, 2005. The school record is seven, set last by Senque Carey on 12/4/99, against Old Dominion. Appleby is shooting 43.9% from behind the arc so far this season.
- Justin Dentmon's 11 assists is a career high for the sophomore. His previous high of nine was set against Loyola Marymount last year. His previous high this season was six, against Sacramento State.
- Spencer Hawes' 21 points is a season-high for the frosh. His previous high of 16 was set against Northern Iowa.
- Jon Brockman recorded his fourth double-digit rebounding effort of the season. The sophomore is averaging 9.9 boards/game.
- Washington shot 58.3% from the field, a new season high for the Huskies. Tonight marks the fourth time this season that Huskies have shot over 50%. 52.9% against Pepperdine, 55.9% against Nicholls State, 54.2% against Sacramento State, and 58.3% tonight.
- Washington recorded its 24th consecutive regular-season non-conference victory.
- The Huskies won their 13th straight home game and the 46th win in their last 48 games at Bank of America Arena.