March 1, 2007
Bank of America Arena - Seattle, WA
· Washington's 10 turnovers is the fewest committed since the LSU game on December 20, 2006. In that game, the Huskies finished with a season-low nine turnovers.
· Spencer Hawes scored eight of his 13 points in the final four minutes of the second half, going 2 of 2 from the field and 4 of 4 from the line.
· The Huskies hit double-figure three-pointers for the first time since the first meeting against USC. In that game, the conference opener, the Huskies went 13 of 26 from behind the arc.
· Ryan Appleby hit more than five three-pointers for the second game in a row, he was 5-10 from three against Oregon.
· Appleby's consecutive free-throws made streak was ended tonight at 21. Appleby missed his second free-throw of the year with 3:14 to go in the first half. He is 31 of 33 from the line on the season.
· With tonight's win and California's home loss against Arizona, the Huskies officially clinch the seven seed of the Pac-10 tournament. Washington will play Arizona State on Wednesday, March 7 at 8:42 PM.