All entries will be handled via www.DirectAthletics.com. The entry deadline for the Ken Shannon is Monday, May 3, at 5 p.m. Late entries will not be accepted. If you not have a password for use at DirectAthletics, one will be provided for you once you begin the registration process.
The cost of entry is $400 per team, per gender, or $25 for athletes not registering as part of a team. TEAM PAYMENT will be collected at the registration table in Dempsey Indoor on meet day.
Step 1: Examine qualifying standards (see previous link) to decide who may enter*
* Athletes on invited Division-I teams are not subject to qualifying standards.
Step 2: Set up an Account with Direct Athletics.
1. Team Entry: If you are entering a team and do not have a TEAM account, you can create one at www.directathletics.com by clicking the New Users link on their homepage
2. Individual Entry: If you are competing as an individual and not as part of a team, or are a coach entering an individual athlete, you may go directly to www.directathletics.com and follow the links to enter as an INDIVIDUAL. IF ENTERING AS AN INDIVIDUAL YOU MUST PAY ONLINE. NO OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE TO SET UP THIS ACCOUNT! THE PROCESS WILL TAKE A DAY TO COMPLETE!
Step 3: Enter Your Athletes Electronically on the Internet.
1. Use the directions, password, and username acquired above to make your entries at DirectAthletics.com. You will also be able to create a password for yourself so that you can make changes later as you wish.
2. There is no scratch/add procedure. You may go in and make changes as often as you wish up to the entry deadline, but after this time all entries are final.
3. Entry Deadline is the Thursday prior to the week of the meet at 11:59:59 p.m. (midnight). There will be a declaration period open from Saturday at 6:00 p.m until Monday at 11:59:59 p.m. You may make changes as often as you wish until the entry deadline.
4. No Faxed or Phoned entries will be accepted.
Step 4: Review Your Entries For Accuracy
1. Upon completion of your entries, review your list to ensure that all athletes are listed, with their proper entry marks. No changes to these entries will be allowed after the entry deadline.
2. The final list of accepted entries will be posted to the track and field page at GoHuskies.com after 4 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the meet.