Feb. 6, 2007
The University of Washington is proud to announce the first-annual Northwest Indoor Classic, sponsored by Nike, an open meet for those athletes preparing for their upcoming outdoor season.We will be taking the first athletes to sign-up on www.directathletics.com, and are limiting field sizes, so please sign-up now in order to ensure your spot in this event.
In order to compete, you must:
Entry Standards: There are no entry standards for the 2007 Northwest Indoor Classic, Sponsored by Nike. Entry is open to all athletes of high-school age or older. Field sizes will be limited, however, with accepted entries determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
Entry Fee: The cost of entry is $20 per individual. Payment will be collected at the registration table in Dempsey Indoor on meet day.
Entry Deadline: There is no entry deadline for this meet. Entries will be closed once field limits have been reached. It is strongly encouraged that you enter as soon as possible, to guarantee a spot in the field.
How to Enter
All entries will be handled via www.DirectAthletics.com. If you not have a password for use at DirectAthletics, one will be provided for you once you begin the registration proecss.
Step 1: Set up an Account with Direct Athletics.
Go to www.directathletics.com and following the links to enter as an INDIVIDUAL.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE TO SET UP THIS ACCOUNT! THE PROCESS WILL TAKE A DAY TO COMPLETE!
Step 2: Enter Electronically on the Internet.
1. Use the directions, password, and username acquired above to make your entries at DirectAthletics.com. You will also be able to create a password for yourself so that you can make changes later as you wish.
2. There is no scratch/add procedure. You may go in and make changes as often as you wish up to the entry deadline, but after this time all entries are final.
3. Entry Deadline is the Monday before each meet at 11:59:59 p.m. (midnight). You may make changes as often as you wish until the entry deadline.
4. No Faxed or Phoned entries will be accepted.
Step 3: Review Your Entries For Accuracy
1. Upon completion of your entries, review your list to ensure that all athletes are listed, with their proper entry marks. No changes to these entries will be allowed after the entry deadline.
2. The final list of accepted entries will be posted to the track and field page at GoHuskies.com no later than noon on the Thursday prior to the meet.