April 24, 2008
By Honsen Lin
Senior Norris Frederick is one of the world's top athletes in the men's long jump event.
Sport: Track and Field (high jump and long jump)
Hometown: Seattle, Wash.
1. Who is your favorite actor?
2. What is your favorite place in Seattle?
The beaches, like at Golden Gardens or Discovery Park
3. If you didn't do your sport, which sport would you have played?
4. What's your favorite class that you've taken at UW?
Creative Innovation - the class taught by Sherman Alexie
5. If you could go any place in the world, where would you go?
Australia, Sweden, or New Zealand
6. Who's your favorite athlete at the UW?
Tim Morris in basketball and Matt Houston in football
7. What's your favorite TV show?
8. What's your favorite food?
9. What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard?
Are you a ticket? `Cause you got fine written all over you.
10. What attracts you most to the opposite sex?
11. What's one thing you can't live without?
My mom and my family
12. What's your favorite band?
I don't really listen to bands. I like Lil' Wayne and Jay-Z.
13. Five years from now I want to be ___________?
The Olympic gold medalist in the long jump
14. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
I'm a black belt mixed martial artist
15. Who has the best parties on campus?
I don't really party
16. Who is your favorite professional team or pro-athlete?
Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics
17. What's your most embarrassing moment?
I fell flat on my face during the long jump at the state championships
18. If I didn't go to UW, I probably would have gone to _______________?
UC Berkeley or USC
19. Favorite restaurant in Seattle?
20. Favorite place on campus?