Oct. 27, 2012
- The last time the Huskies beat a previously unbeaten team past the midway point of the season was in 1982 when the Huskies handed 9-0 Arizona State a 17-13 loss on Nov. 13, 1982.
- Washington had knocked off two top-10 teams in the same season four times previously: 2001 (2), 1991 (3), 1984 (2) and 1982 (2). All four of those team played in bowl games.
- The Huskies recorded multiple interceptions (4) for just the second time this season. The only other time came vs. Portland State on Sept. 15 when they picked off two Vikings' passes.
- Michael Hartvigson's 31-yard reception was the longest of his career. His previous long was 10 yards and his previous high total for a game was 16 yards.
- UW had 9 pass breakups in the game. They entered today's action with 14 all season. John Timu entered the game with one pass break up all season. By the 4:00 minute mark of the second quarter he had two in the game.
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins now has 80 career receptions and is 4th on the all-time list. Next up on the list is Rod Jones (81). A complete list of all-time reception leaders by UW tight ends can be found on page 6 of the game notes.
- Seferian-Jenkins became the fifth Husky tight end to pass 1,000 yards in their career. He now has 1,016 receiving yards and trails No.4 John Brady (1,040) on the all-time list..
- The Huskies held the Beavers without a score in the first half, the first time OSU has been shutout in a half this season.