Dec. 3, 1999
- Washington is now 15-2 all-time versus the Broncos.
- Husky guard Megan Franza tied a career-high with 24 points. Her previous best was 24 vs. Arizona, 1/9/99.
- Franza set season-highs in assists (6) and three-point field goals made (5), and tied a season high with eight field goals made.
- Guard Jill Pimley tied a career-high with nine points. Her previous best was 9 versus Gonzaga, 11/24/98.
- Washingtons 81 points were a season-best, keyed by a season-high .452 field goal percentage (28 of 62).
- Boise State tied a Husky opponent season high for blocks with 8, led by Stephanie Blocks 7.
- After the Broncos tied the game at 20 with 7:42 remaining in the first half, the Huskies put together a 22-6 run to end the half. During the run, which gave Washington a 42-26 halftime lead, Megan Franza scored 11 points including three three-point baskets.
- Washington twice took 18 point leads in the second half, the last a 50-32 lead with 16:39 to go. After leading 58-42 with 12:08 remaining, the Broncos made a 20-8 run over the next 6:02 to close to with four, at 66-62. The Huskies then responded with a Franza steal and bucket, Pimley two and a free throw, and Franza three point field goal to put the game away at 74-62.