- Started all 21 games for the Huskies in 2015.
- Second on the team with six goals on the season.
- Drew three penalty kicks in 2015, with teammate Shannon Simon converting all three.
- Scored two goals in 36 seconds to bring the Huskies back from a 2-0 deficit against Gonzaga and earn a draw.
- Netted the game-winner against Cal in the 87th minute, as the Huskies beat the Bears 1-0.
- Scored a game-winner in double overtime in the 103rd minute to beat OSU 2-1 in Corvallis.
- Named to the All-Pac-12 Second Team.
- Appeared in 18 games for the Huskies, starting nine
- Recorded six goals and two assists
- Got her first collegiate start against Dartmouth and recorded five shots
- Tied for second on the team with four goals
- Scored her first goal in her first collegiate appearance against Kentucky
- Recorded her first assist against Pittsburgh, assisting Jaclyn Softli's game-winner
- Netted her second goal against La Salle, the game-winner in a 1-0 victory
- Scored against San Diego State and netted the game-winner against Seattle U
- Scored the lone goal against Stanford in a 4-1 loss
- Scored the game-winner against Missouri in the second round of the NCAA Tournament in the first overtime
- Was named to the Pac-12 All-Freshman team
- Keever was a four-year letter winner at Mira Costa High School in Manhattan Beach, Calif.
- In her first two seasons, she recorded 33 goals and 14 assists before getting injured before her junior season
- Was awarded All-Area First Team honors each of her first two seasons
- Has played on the Beach FC club team in Long Beach, California since 2010
- Won the National League and National Cup in 2013, as well as taking second place in the Surf College Cup
- Was club teammates with fellow Husky recruit Shannon Simon, and is looking forward to coming to the University of Washington for the fantastic coaching staff, education and city