Dawg Pack, this will be a week to remember. Check out the following line up of events specifically for Dawg Pack members!
Thursday, October 10, 8:00 p.m.
- Doors of Alaska Airlines Arena open at 7:15 p.m.
- Admission is FREE with your Husky Card
- Enjoy FREE food and drinks while supplies last
- Appearances by Husky Head Coaches including Coach Steve Sarkisian
- Dawg Pack members can pick up a FREE BlackOut t-shirt while supplies last
BlackOut Women’s Volleyball vs. Arizona
Friday, October 11, 8:00 p.m.
- Admission is FREE for Dawg Pack members — wear your black!
- First 50 Dawg Pack members in the door receive concession vouchers
- All Dawg Pack members in attendance will receive a VIP College GameDay wristband as they leave. The wristband will provide priority access for food and beverages prior to College GameDay’s live broadcast on Red Square.
ESPN College GameDay
Saturday, October 12
- ESPN’s national broadcast will be hosted on Red Square, UW Campus
- Students with a Husky Card can grab a "breakfast bag” when lines open at 3:00 a.m. Dawg Pack members with a VIP College GameDay wristband will have access to the express line.
- “The Pit” opens at 4:00 a.m. and the first 600 fans in line will have access to the front sections. We will provide restrictions on "The Pit" access once we know more details.
- Students not in "The Pit" will fill in behind and along the perimeter
- Husky Band will perform at 5:00 a.m. with the broadcast concluding at 9:00 a.m.