- Appeared in eight games for the Huskies in 2015, starting two.
- Was named one of three Team Captains in 2015.
- Finished her career with 26 appearances and four starts at UW.
- Appeared in six games, including one start
- Got her first start against Oregon, playing the first half at right back
- Appeared in four games for the Huskies
- Came off the bench vs. Baylor, Seattle, Portland, and California
- Made her Husky debut coming off the bench at Colgate
- Played 32 minutes vs. La Salle
- Saw 34 minutes vs. Fresno State
- Came in off the bench at Gonzaga and vs. Notre Dame
- Came in off the bench at Utah State and BYU
- Three-time letterwinner at Mission Viejo High School in Mission Viejo, Calif.
- Won the Excalibur Tournament in Orange County her sophomore year and were CIF semifinalists the next season
- Played club soccer with Saddleback United in South Orange County since 2007
- Helped her team to a second-place finish at the 2009 Slammers Cup and a victory in the 2011 Saddleback Classic. The team made it to the quarterfinals of the 2010 Cal South State Cup and the semifinals the following year
- Also lettered in Track and Field in 2010 at Mission Viejo HS and received the school's "Best Sprinter" honor
- Semifinalist for the Inspireum Soccer Award
- Was a Scholar Athlete (2010-2012) as well as an AP Scholar (2010-11)
Daughter of Walter Fawcett and US Soccer Legend Joy Fawcett, a member of the `91, `95, `99, and `03 Women's World Cup Teams and the `96 and `00 Olympic Soccer teams
Coach Gallimore on Fawcett: "Katey is a skillful and quick outside midfielder or outside back that has the endurance to get up and down the flanks. She plays out of pressure well and has a very sophisticated tactical understanding of the game."
KATEY FAWCETT'S CAREER STATISTICS