- Started all 21 games and led the Huskies in minutes played.
- Named Defensive MVP at the Portland Nike Invitational to help the Huskies to a sweep of Cal State Northridge and UC Irvine.
- Earned Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honors (Oct.5-11th).
- Scored her only goal of the season against Utah.
- Named to the All-Pac-12 First Team as a defender, the Huskies' only representative.
- Earned Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention honors.
- Appeared in 16 games, starting five
- Became a defensive stalwart on the back line, starting the last four games of the season
- Scored one goal, a game-winner in the first round of the NCAA Tournament to defeat Rider 1-0
- Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention
- Played in 16 games, including 12 games in a row to begin the season, and started in 14
- Finished the season with one goal and 14 shots
- Saw her first start as a Husky vs. UNC-Greensboro and took three shots
- Played her first complete game vs. Boise State, recording three shots
- Scored her first collegiate goal vs. Seattle U off a header in the 15th minute, giving the Huskies the lead for good
- Made her first career Pac-12 start vs. OSU, where she recorded three shots and played the entire game
- Made her Husky debut vs. Fresno State, playing 15 minutes
- Had one shot off the bench at BYU
- Made her Pac-12 debut at Utah and played 14 minutes
- Four-time letterwinner and a two-time team captain (2010, 2011) at Arbor View High School in Las Vegas
- Played with fellow Husky Falon Miller while at Arbor View
- Named Sunset Region NW League Player of the Year and Nevada Gatorade Player of the Year as a sophomore. Her team went 18-1, winning the District, Regional and State Championships
- Played on the Regional Team all four years
- Played for the US Youth National Team from 2009 to 2012
- Competed with the Las Vegas Premier Club team for three seasons
- Went undefeated and finished in first place at the 2011 Surf Cup in San Diego, Calif.
- As a sophomore she was a kicker on the Arbor View football team and she played volleyball her junior year
- Also ran track, finishing third in the state in the 4x200m relay