- Won the all-around title in the GymDawgs' season opener against Ohio St. with a 39.225, also tying her personal best. Northey finished in the top-3 of all four events, winning the floor title with a 9.875, tying for second on vault with a 9.75, taking third on bars with a 9.8 and tying for second on beam with a 9.8.
- Won AA at ASU with a 39.175, finishing T-3rd on vault (9.775), 2nd on bars (9.75), T-1st on beam (9.85) and T-5th on floor (9.8).
- Competed AA at Denver, finished with a 39.175 and had top-3 finishes on bars (9.825) and vault (9.825), and T-1st on beam with a 9.825.
- Posted a season-high 39.425 in the all-around at the Metroplex Challenge to finish in fourth; finished tied for third on bars (9.925), tied for sixth on beam (9.875) and tied for ninth on on floor (9.85).
- In meet against OSU recorded a 9.9 on floor to earn her first, 9.8 on vault earned her a 3rd place finish, 9.875 on beam to earn her a 2nd place finish. Also competed on bars in meet.
- In meet against Utah finished 3rd in all around posting a 39.550, her personal best. On vault placed 3rd with a 9.875. placed 1st on beam recording a 9.9, second on floor with a 9.925, and also competed on bars.
- Competed in all around placing 2nd with a 29.125. Earned a 9.85 on vault earning her a 2nd place finish.
- In meet against Arizona, competed in All around, placing 1st on vault eith a 9.875 (her season high), 3rd on bars with a 9.825, 1st on beam with a 9.925, and 1st on floor earning a 9.875. She won the all-around title with a 39.500
- In Western Michigan meet, placed 1st on floor earning a 9.875, and placed 3rd all-around with a 38.925.
- In meet at SPU competed as all-around and won the title with a 39.500. Finished 1st on vault with a 9.875, 2nd on bars with a 9.850, 1st on beam with a 9.9, and 1st on floor with a 9.875.
- Posted 9.85s on both floor and floor at NCAA Regionals.
- Was named All-Pac-12 as an all-arounder for the second year in a row.
- Tied for 6th in the all-around at the Pac-12 Championships with a score of 39.325. Posted a 9.9 on bars to tie for 5th place as well as a 9.8 on beam and a 9.85 on floor.
- Competed on vault, bars and beam in the opening meet against Kentucky, taking first on bars with a score of 9.85.
- Against NC State, posted a 9.825 to take third on vault, a 9.9 to win bars, and a 9.825 to tie for second on beam.
- Tied for third on vault with a 9.775 and posted a 9.875 to win bars against Arizona.
- Set a personal best with an all-around score of 39.450 to win the all-around title at the OSU Quad Meet, posting a personal best with a 9.9 on vault to win the event, and took third on bars with a 9.875, second on beam with a 9.825, and tied for first on floor with a 9.85.
- At UCLA, posted a 9.825 on bars, 9.8 on beam and 9.8 on floor.
- Won the all-around against Utah with a career-high 49.475, tying personal bests on bars and beam with 9.9s on each and posting a 9.875 on vault and 9.8 on floor. She took third on vault, sencond on bars, and won her first beam title of the season.
- In meet vs. California and SPU tied for 2nd on vault with a 9.9, tied for 3rd with teammate Janae Janik on floor with a 9.875, and placed 3rd all-around with a score of 38.850.
- In meet at Stanford her score of 9.8 on vault earned her a 3rd place tie with teammate Hailey Burleson. Tied for 1st on bars with a 9.925, earned a 9.825 on both beam and floor, and took 1st place all-around with a score of 39.375.
- Posted a 39.225 in the all-around at the Pac-12 Championships to finish in fifth place.
- Posted a 39.275 in the all-around at NCAA Regionals to take fourth place, recording a 9.9 on beam to tie for first place and 9.85 on vault to tie for sixth.
- Competed at the NCAA Championships in the all-around and finished tied for 17th in her session.
- Earned Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention honors.
- Named Second Team All-American in the all-around.
- Earned her third straight All-Pac-12 First Team selection as an all-arounder.
- Won the Creating Winners In Competition award and Creating Winners In Life award at UW's awards banquet, as well as the Captain's Award.
- Competed all-around in every meet of the 2014 season, earning First-Team All-Pac-12 as an all-arounder
- In the home opener against Minnesota, took third on beam with a 9.85.
- Tied for first on vault with a 9.8, took third on bars with a 9.8 and placed second on floor with a 9.825 against Seattle Pacific.
- Tied for third on both beam and vault, scoring a 9.85 on both against Stanford.
- Took second on vault with a 9.825 against UCLA.
- Recorded a 9.85 on beam to finish in the top three in the event at Utah.
- Tied for first on beam with a 9.85 at BYU.
- Recorded a 9.75 or better on all four events against Oregon St., tying for second on floor with a 9.85 and tying for third with a 9.85 on bars.
- Had her best meet of the season at the Pac-12 Championships, posting a career-best 9.9 on beam to take second place and recording a 9.8 on vault, 9.825 on bars and 9.775 on floor.
- Led the Huskies with a 9.875 on vault at Regionals, and posted a 9.8 on bars.
- Named Pac-12 Newcomer of the Week for the week of Feb. 11-17, the week of Feb. 18-24 and the week of March 11-17.
- Named GoHuskies.com Student-Athlete of the Week on March 18
- Set a new career-high on bars of 9.875 at NCAA Regionals, where she posted a 9.850 on vault and also competed on beam and floor.
- Tied her career-high of 9.850 on beam at Pac-12 Championships, also competed on vault and bars.
- Won her first collegiate AA title in the home finale with a 39.300, when she tied a career-high on vault (9.875) and bars (9.850) and a set a new career-high on floor.
- Tied a career-high on beam with a 9.850 at OSU to place third and competed all-around.
- Tied a career-high on bars with a 9.850 at ASU to finish third, also placed third on vault with a 9.825 and fourth on beam with a 9.800, placed third in the all-around.
- Competed in the all-around for the first time as a collegiate vs. No. 6 Utah and finished third with a 39.075, posted a career-best 9.850 on beam.
- Tied for third on vault at UCLA with a new career-high and team-high at the meet of 9.875.
- Won her first collegiate event title vs. Arizona on beam with a 9.850 also posted a career-high on bars with a 9.850 and competed on vault.
- Posted career-high's at the Metroplex Challenge on bars and beam.
- Competed on bars, vault and beam in the home opener.
- Made the lineup on three events in the season-opener at Minnesota.
- Attended Skyline High School and trained at Gymnastics East.
- Was a National qualifier for three years.
- In 2012 she placed first on floor, second on beam and fourth in the all-around at Regionals and Qualified on to Nationals. She placed seventh on beam at JO Nationals and 13th all-around.
- In 2011 she placed first on beam and second on vault at the Battle in Seattle meet, placed first on beam and second on bars, vault and all-around at the Manhattan Classic.
- At 2011 Regionals she placed first on vault, bars and the all-around and second on floor.
- At Nationals, she was sixth on beam and seventh on floor.
- Was named Gymnast of the Year at Gym East.
- Qualified to compete at the Copa Quetzal International Meet in Guatemala.
- Earned a 3.75 GPA at Skyline High School.
- Allison Danielle Northey is from Sammamish, Wash.
- Parents are Lori and Steve Northey
- Loves the color green and Harry Potter
- Wishes she could be an eagle so she could get a better view of the world.
- Loves her mom’s chocolate Rice Krispie Treats and her favorite season is spring.
- Favorite hangout spot is Seattle’s Akli beach and enjoys the song “Clarity” by John Mayer.
- Celebrity crush is Jesse Williams from Grey's Anatomy.
Northey's Career Bests
||9.900 at OSU (Jan. 30, 2015)
||9.925 2x, most recently at Metroplex(Jan. 30, 2016)
||9.925 at Arizona (Feb. 28, 2016)
||9.900 vs. NC State (March 6, 2015)
||39.550 vs. Utah (Feb. 13, 2016)