• Became the first Husky to win a tournament in their college debut.
• Stroke average of 72.91 is third-best in UW single-season history and tops among freshmen.
• 2013 Second Team All-Pac-12, joining SooBin Kim (2012) as the only UW freshmen to earn all-conference honors.
• Seven top 10's in 2013 is second most in UW single-season history.
• Ranked 44th by Golfweek.com/Sagarin, 36th by Golfstat.com at season's end and 94th in the World Golf Amateur Rankings (June 11, 2013).
• Second-Team All-Pac-12. Joins current teammate SooBin Kim as the only Huskies to make All-Conference as a freshman.
• Scoring average of 72.91 was the third-lowest in UW single-season history.
• Seven top-10 finishes is the most ever by a Husky freshman and is tied with SooBin Kim for No. 2 all-time in a season.
• Was the Huskies top finisher in four tournaments and second in four other tourneys.
• Top-25 finishes in 10 of 12 events.
• First Husky golfer to ever win in their collegiate debut, taking medalist honors at the Oregon State Invitational.
• Pac-12 Women's Golfer of the Month for September.
• Tied for second in the Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational.
Junior Golf and Personal
• Was born in Surrey, England but lived in Singapore for five years.
• Some of her 2012 amateur results: 1st at the Northern Territory Amateur in June, 3rd at the Western Australian Stroke Play, 4th at the English Open Mid Amateur in July, tied for 5th at South Pacific Amateur in May, tied for 7th at the NSW Amateur in May, 7th at the Victorian Open in January and tied for ninth at the Australian Amateur in January
• Won the inaugural Annika Invitational at Mission Hills in Shenzhen, China by shooting 10-under 206 to earn the victory in the first-ever girls-only junior golf event in China.
• Won a Nick Faldo Junior Asia Series golf tournament in China in July 2011, running away with a 15-shot victory by firing 4-under 140.
• Fifth at the 2011 Ladies' British Open Amateur in the stroke play portion, shooting 15-over 301 in the 72-hole competition. She was the midway leader of that tournament.
• Notched a second-place finish at the 21st SLGA Amateur Open Golf Championship.
• Attended the United World College of South East Asia, an independent, international school located in Singapore.
CHARLOTTE THOMAS' CAREER STATISTICS
Career Best Finish: 1st, Oregon State Invitational, Sept. 17-18, 2012