PARKING & TAILGATING
- Tyee Club Parking
- Season Ticket Holders who select Tyee Club football season tickets have the option to purchase season parking passes at Husky Stadium based on priority point ranking and lot availability. Parking will be selected first by the Don James Center, then Luxury Suites, Patio Suites and Club Husky, followed by those who purchase Tyee Club seats in priority point ranking order. The Tyee Club will mail parking request forms starting in March 2013 as Tyee Club seats are selected. Accounts with 1-4 seats are eligible to purchase one parking pass; accounts with 5 or more seats are eligible to purchase additional parking passes. Parking on the south side of Husky Stadium will continue to be impacted by the Sound Transite construction project, scheduled for completion in 2016.
- General Parking
- Fans can purchase parking in lots around campus on a single-game basis on game day based on availability.
- Tailgating & The Zone
- The return to Montlake will bring back the beloved tailgating that makes Husky Stadium one of the most unique venues in the country. The Zone will return as the tailgate destination for Husky fans on the shores of Lake Washington.
- Other Modes of Transportation
- There are numerous ways to get to Husky Stadium. Fans can bus, bike, boat or walk to Husky Stadium. Boat moorage will continue to be offered in 2013. A full transportation guide will be included in the season ticket mailing.